Head of Asset Management/Commercial in Clemens Kraft AS
About the job
The Clemens Kraft Group (Clemens Kraft) is a fully integrated specialist in green renewable hydropower production and is one of Norway`s leading companies within small-scale hydropower. Clemens Kraft has extensive knowledge within planning, construction, management, finance and HSE of small scale hydro power plants. The group now operates 49 plants all over Norway with two more coming in production during 2022. Normal annual production for the portfolio is of almost 700 GWh.
These green energy projects are financially sustainable, aimed to co-exist with the natural environment while also taking due consideration to the local communities where they are located.
What we offer
We are now seeking a highly dedicated Head of asset management/commercial with passion for green renewable hydropower, and we offer an exciting opportunity to take part of a company delivering clean electricity to the ongoing energy transition. The Asset Manager will contribute to the daily management and administration of the portfolio of powerplants established in Single Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and having the daily responsibility for managing water fall and land lease agreements. Clemens Kraft has more than 500 property land holders and co-shareholders and the asset manager will be responsible to coordinate all activities towards the land holders. In addition to the operating assets, Clemens Kraft aim to develop new projects and the asset manager will be responsible to mature non-developed concessions and negotiate any new waterfall agreements.
The commercial responsibility is linked to developing the company’s valuation model and head any M&A activities related to portfolio optimization.
- Maintain, develop and renegotiate waterfall and land lease agreements, and administrative management of all powerplant SPVs
- Take lead in any divestment or acquisition process
- Develop and maintain the valuation model for all individual powerplants and projects in development portfolio
- Commercially mature projects in the development portfolio from fall lease agreement via concession application to construction decision
- Build a structural framework and be the ultimate owner of all data and information for concessions and powerplants stored in Super Office
- Master’s degree or equivalent in economics or business
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Experience from financial analysis and asset valuation, M&A and Due diligence processes
- Strong in corporate governance, company management and reporting
- Minimum 5 -7 years experience
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Experience from the power sector and regulatory framework for this sector will be a preference
Questions about the position
Questions about the position can be directed to the CFO of Clemens Kraft, Unni Hongseth on tel. +47 408 74 498.
At Clemens Kraft we are focused on diversity. We work for an inclusive working life and encourage qualified candidates to apply, independently of gender, functional ability and cultural background.
About Clemens Kraft
The Clemens Kraft Group is founded on the deep roots of Norwegian hydropower tradition combined with long-term shareholders and strong ownership. Opplysningsvesenets fond (OVF) holds 50.1% of the shares in Clemens Kraft Holding while CPV/CAP Pensionskasse Coop (Pension fund of Coop Group Switzerland) holds the remaining 49.9%.
OVF was founded in 1821 and is regulated in the Norwegian constitution §116 and is owned by the Ministry of Children and Families.
OVF is a commercial body. Its assets date back to the Middle Ages and originate from church properties including 918,000 acres of forests and uncultivated land.
CPV was founded in 1909 and manages the pension fund for the Swiss Coop-group. Assets under management is around 11,8 billion Euro. CPV has substantial investments in the Renewables business (solar, wind and hydro power)
Konsernregnskapssjef til investeringsselskap i ve…
KI Investeringsselskap AS
Klar for å utfordre globale aktører innen grensek…
Unite Global AS
CFO / VP Strategic Finance til norsk deep-tech se…
Nyopprettet lederstilling til Shared Service Cent…
Nordic Choice Shared Services AS
Er du vår nye Group Financial Controller?
Nordic Choice Hospitality Group AS