Do you have background from accounting/controlling and extensive experience with ERP systems?
Höegh LNG operates world-wide with a leading position as owner and operator of floating LNG import terminals; floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs) and is one of the most experienced operators of LNG Carriers (LNGCs). Höegh LNG's Vision is 'Enabling the transition to Clean Energy'. The company is owned by Larus Holding Limited, a 50/50 joint venture between Leif Höegh & Co. Ltd. and Funds managed by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners and owns approximately 46% of Höegh LNG Partners LP (NYSE:'HMLP'). Höegh LNG is a Bermuda based company with established presence in Norway, Singapore, the UK, USA, China, Indonesia, Lithuania, Egypt, Colombia and the Philippines. The group employs approximately 180 office staff and 680 seafarers.
Höegh LNG is looking for a proactive and responsible Controller and Superuser of the company’s enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) system IFS to join the CFO division. The role steps into an international environment, as well as being part of a rapidly expanding global business.
The position plays an integral part in ensuring that the financial reporting follows the requirements, regulations and internal controls over financial reporting at the highest standard. It is important that the resource has extensive system knowledge as it will play an important role in providing system expertise and become a superuser in their internal system. You will also be responsible for supporting and training Accountants on internal procedures, controls as well as ERP systems.
The appropriate candidate thrives and find professional interest in complex structures, supporting process owners and end users with issues related to systems and has a strong numerical proficiency. You will be a key component in continuously developing and improving workflows, processes and systems to make the preparation of data for financial reporting more efficient.
- Responsible for the reviewing and the controlling of work performed by Corporate Accountants for assigned set of entities within the Group in accordance with applicable accounting standards (IFRS) and internal procedures (ICFR)
- Follow up on accounting questions. Be a point-of-contact resource for designated Corporate Accountants
- Assist on redesigning and maintaining the key controls governed under Financial Statement Close Process (FSCP) and other accounting procedures within ICFR
- Coordinate with Financial Reporting teams on IFRS issues and participate in incorporating new/amended accounting standards
- Act as the primary mode of communication between end users and other departments IT, HR
- Support the wider organisation with system expertise
- Develop and improve functions for optimal system use
- Troubleshoot and resolve ERP related issues
- University level degree within Business Administration/Finance/Economics
- Minimum 4 - 5 years relevant work experience
- Very good understanding of accounting processes and Internal Controls
- Excellent system knowledge and Excel skills
- Experience with IFS is an advantage
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Strong communication and interpretation skills
- Take pride in quality of work and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Organised, structured and solution-oriented
- Flexible to changes in plans to meet deadlines if issues, challenges occur
For the right candidate Höegh LNG offers
- Demanding and rewarding tasks in a strong and well-respected company in a rapidly expanding global business
- Great corporate culture within an international work-environment
- High employee-satisfaction and enthusiastic colleagues
- Excellent insurance schemes including health-insurance
- Flexible workhours
- Modern and central office-premises
Group Controller FP&A
Statkraft Mer Holding AS
Group Financial Controller til internasjonalt kon…
Regnskapsmedarbeider - investeringsselskaper, fon…
NRP Procurator AS
Vil du jobbe for en fornybar og fullelektrisk fre…
Hafslund Eco AS
Har du erfaring med revisjon fra de 4 store og øn…