Do you want to join Nykode Therapeutics unlocking the future of medicine?
Nykode Therapeutics AS (Euronext Growth (Oslo): NYKD) is a listed, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company founded in 2007, dedicated to the discovery and development of vaccines and novel immunotherapies.
Our bold aim is to generate game-changing therapeutics to treat cancers and infectious diseases with a high unmet medical need. With our unique and innovative modular vaccine technology, we’re specifically targeting antigens to Antigen Presenting Cells, which are essential for inducing rapid, strong and long-lasting immune responses.
Today we are counting more than 100 amazing multinational employees within medical and development teams, manufacturing, bioinformatics, and research departments. We utilize the Nykode Therapeutics' technology platform to generate novel treatments across therapeutics areas including oncology, infectious diseases, and immune tolerance. We closely collaborate with several pharmaceutical companies, and we are proud to have entered into a worldwide license and collaboration agreements with Genentech, a member of the Roche Group and Regeneron.
We are now seeking an experienced and proactive Financial Controller to join our Nykode team! As our Financial Controller you will be responsible for the financial reporting processes with focus on ensuring quality in the financial figures and establishment of efficient reporting structures and internal controls. You will also have a key role in developing and improving the finance and accounting function into a forward-looking department. The position reports to the Chief Accounting Officer.
- coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- establish good reporting routines within the organization
- prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- support month-end and year-end close process
- ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- develop and improve reporting structures to support business decision making
- establish and develop sound and efficient internal controls
- manage and comply reporting requirements and tax filings
- ad hoc projects and tasks within the finance team
- higher degree in accounting, finance or audit, minimum Bachelor's degree
- minimum of 2 years relevant experience from controlling and/or auditing
- solid skills in accounting and financial processes
- experience with IFRS, creating financial statements and internal controls/SOx
- strong in Excel and interest in IT and system development to improve finance and accounting processes and reporting
- fluent English, both verbally and written
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who is self-driven and willing to go the extra mile to deliver quality results on time. To succeed in this role you must be quality- and detail-oriented, and show specialist knowledge and expertise in your own field. You are interested in continuous improvements and professional development and have a pragmatic approach in your way to achieve results. Further, you have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization. If you are also able to adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Why join our team?
At Nykode, we offer a fun and dynamic international working environment. The people are at the heart of our organization, which is why we always keep striving to offer a workplace where we cheer each other on and find motivation. Your skills and competencies are unique and to ensure continued development our aspiration is to provide you with good opportunities for personal growth. We care about each other.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Nora Lundstrøm on 482 71 203 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Anne Hilde Nilsen on 975 89 490 / email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Nyopprettet lederstilling til Shared Service Cent…
Nordic Choice Shared Services AS
Business Controller til Norges raskest voksende h…
We are looking for a proactive Business Analyst w…
QNTM Group AB
Er du vår nye Group Financial Controller?
Nordic Choice Hospitality Group AS
Kan du tenke deg å være CFO i et av Nord-Norges m…
Nordlysbyen Eiendom AS