Do you want to take Brav to the next level as our Business Controller?
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry supporting them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Germany, Lithuania, Russia, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide. Brav’s HQ are located at Snøbyen, Lørenskog. Here you will find four floors of offices including top notch design and development facilities and state of the art laboratories for hardware product development. On the ground floor you find our Flagship store. See www.brav.com for more info.
We are now looking for a Business Controller to support our continued growth. Do you have an analytical and international mind set? With an international and rapidly changing everyday work, we can promise you an exciting challenge.
In this role, you support departments and top management with financial analyses and reports, follow up financial performance, take part in the improvement of both business and financial processes, month end closings and statutory reporting and relevant projects. The role reports to the CFO.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- analyze and interpret financial information to support departments and top management in decision making (e.g. sales, margin, costs)
- identify or process financial issues or inefficiencies that need management attention
- follow up achievements vs. budget, business plans and KPIs
- participate in forecasting and budgeting process
- assist in business development or planning processes (e.g. strategic planning)
- support managing corporate risks (e.g. liquidity risk, currency risk, non-financial risk)
- assist in monthly and statutory closings and reporting
- follow-up the Group’s transfer pricing model
- assist in Board preparations
- ad hoc projects and work
- Master of Science in finance or audit
- 3 to 5 years work experience as an Analyst, a Controller or similar
- excellent English language skills, both verbally and written
- familiar with BI- and ERP-systems as well as a superuser of spreadsheet and presentation applications
- well versed in analyzing financial data with an understanding of accounting principles
- professional attitude and team player with strong interpersonal skills
- analytical and commercial mind-set
- digital minded with an eye for digital solutions
- strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- ability to work under pressure and dare to stand out from the crowd
- structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details” while not losing sight of the overall picture
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no, and not directly on mail to stated contact person. For further information regarding the position, please contact Andreas Kleiven at +47 948 87 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Henriette Aaberg, at +47 976 15 email@example.com.