We are looking for a proactive Finance Manager for an exciting growing Venture Capital fund
RunwayFBU is an early-stage investment fund and Technology Hub established by Kjell Inge Røkke and Tor Bækkelund. The company is a part of Aker Asset Management, which was established to invest in companies within the technology sphere. RunwayFBU was launched in October 2021, and has since then grown to 6 employees and 5 active investments.
With our ambitious growth strategy, we are now looking for a Finance Manager to strengthen our team. The role will have the overall responsibility for all financial and accounting matters and act as an important partner for various portfolio companies. RunwayFBU uses an external accountant, and the Finance manager will be the first person to join the finance team. The role will therefore play an instrumental part in building up the finance team. As a Finance manager you will be exposed to a wide range of tasks, and the ideal candidate is triggered by working in a start-up environment. The role will be closely linked to all investments and will directly report to the CEO.
- administration and follow-up of financial and accounting matters in the the fund
- quarterly reporting on fund performance to investors, including reporting of the portfolio companies and valuation of these at year-end
- responsible for the annual reporting, including communication with the external auditor
- monthly reporting and follow-up with external accountant
- liquidity management and administration of ongoing transactions
- manage ongoing risk and compliance issues
- assist external advisors in various tax matters
- development and improvement of existing routines, processes, and systems
- assist the deal teams in transactions, especially in connection with closings
- follow-up of selected investments
- ad-hoc projects and tasks
Job requirements and competences
- Bachelor or master’s degree within the field of Finance, Accounting, Business Management or equivalent with strong records
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably from accounting, investments, consulting or controlling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting
We are looking for a person that enjoys working in a flexible and proactive environment. You have a profound interest in early-stage investments and find joy in discussing potential investment opportunities. As a person and employee, you focus on quality in your work while handling a large amount of work simultaneously in an efficient manner. You are committed, hands-on and solution oriented. You are a dedicated and competent colleague who gets things done.
We offer an opportunity to join an important and integrated role in a company with high ambitions, with good prospects for both professional and personal growth for the right person. You will join a dynamic and motivated team, and get the opportunity to sit close to the investments and discussions. We are building a brand new space for technology entrepreneurs at Aker Tech House, where we will co-locate with our member- and portfolio companies.
You will be offered shares in the investment company with access to carried interest.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, on mobile 909 91 137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
Business Manager til privateid investeringsvirkso…
Ness, Risan & Partners AS
Controller søkes til attraktivt investeringsselsk…
Klaveness Marine Holding AS
Vi søker Økonomiansvarlig til ledende teknologise…