Senior Financial Controller at group level in the renewables industry
Scatec is a leading renewable power producer, delivering affordable and clean energy worldwide. As a long- term player, Scatec develops, builds, owns and operates solar, wind and hydropower plants and storage solutions. Scatec has more than 3.5 GW in operation and under construction on four continents and more than 500 employees. The company is targeting 15 GW capacity in operation or under construction by the end of 2025. Scatec is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ‘SCATC’.
Scatec is in a phase of solid growth and is looking to strengthen the company with a Senior Financial Controller to be based in our Oslo office. The position will be part of our global team working together towards our vision – Improving our future. The role is responsible for supporting in financial controlling and consolidation of a portfolio of subsidiaries. This is a challenging, hands-on, dynamic and wide-ranging role covering areas such as external and internal financial reporting, consolidation, process improvements, analysis of financial data, follow-up and support of subsidiary finance teams and support the group budget process. As Group Financial Controller you will be part of an energetic and international team and will cooperate closely with Scatec’s global organisation. The position is a key resource in the Finance team and will report to the Financial Controlling Manager.
- Perform quality assurance and consolidation of a portfolio of subsidiaries. This includes supporting and ensuring progress on various business, accounting and reporting issues as they emerge in the subsidiaries.
- Participate and play an active role in the consolidation process.
- Contribute to developing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to Management, Board of Directors and the Oslo Stock Exchange.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining accounting policies for the group including IFRS compliance and implementation of new accounting standards.
- Contribute with ad-hoc analysis of financial data and decision-making support to Management.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining internal controls over financial reporting.
- Higher education within finance/accounting, preferably MRR or equivalent
- 5-6 years of experience within the areas of finance, accounting, auditing
- IFRS expertise
- Experience from Big Four audit firms is preferred
- Experience from consolidation of entities is preferred
- Fluent in English, both written and orally
- Analytical mindset with attention to details without losing sight of the bigger picture
- A team player who enjoys challenging tasks and taking on new responsibilities with a hands-on approach
- Able to structure your own work and independently drive projects
- Communicate well, build strong relationships and have commercial acumen
- Motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
Scatec is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, diverse and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference.
It is part of every employees’ terms of reference to contribute to Scatec's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are:
- Predictable: demonstrate clear communication and listening skills, shares information in an open and honest way
- Driving results: demonstrate determination, pro-actriveness, can prioritise and work independently
- Changemaker: demonstrate entrepreneurship, can challenge, fast learner, take initiative and adjust
- Working together: demonstrate teamwork, share responsibility, can compromise, has a can-do attitude
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Controller søkes til attraktivt investeringsselsk…
Klaveness Marine Holding AS
Regnskapsmedarbeider - investeringsselskaper, fon…
NRP Procurator AS
Business Manager – investeringsselskaper, fond og…
NRP Procurator AS
Heimstaden seeks Senior Legal Counsel - GDPR/IT c…