ECOHZ provides sustainability solutions to reach net zero targets and strengthen clients’ ESG profiles. With a portfolio of more than 400 power plants across 6 continents, we deliver a range of global renewable electricity solutions – from EACs to PPA Advisory. Expanding beyond electricity solutions ECOHZ provides Green Gas, Carbon Solutions and tailored Net Zero Roadmap to reduce clients’ operational and supply chain emissions. ECOHZ is a leading independent global provider and plays an active role in the current energy transition through its vision of ‘Changing Energy Behaviour’. Our expertise and 20 years of experience have attracted international corporate clients including BT, Tetra Pak, Signify, Carlsberg, H&M, KBN Bank and Unilever.
ECOHZ is owned by Strawberry Equities AS (50,91%), Hafslund E-CO Vannkraft Innlandet AS (12,44%), Troms Kraft AS (12,44%), TrønderEnergi Kraft AS (12,44%) og Kyvatn AS (11,77%).
ECOHZ – a leading global provider of Sustainability Solutions to reach Net Zero
In order to strengthen the financial function in line with the company's development, we are looking for a CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to join the company and management team. It is an exciting time to join the organization, given its transformative plans, international scope and strong future growth potential. The company has an ambitious growth strategy, both organic and through M&A, and the CFO will have an important role in the strategic and business development of the company. You will work closely with the CEO and be an important partner and support for him. You will be exposed to all parts of the business, Board and owners.
In addition to ongoing tasks, focus will be to drive the progression towards reliable financial and control processes, ensuring best practice and an effective finance function. The candidate we are looking for has a genuine interest in establishing structure and systems to support the development, including digitalization of routines and processes.
The position reports to CEO.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• establish effective reporting structure and ensure high quality financial reporting to Board and owners
• manage financing of the company, follow up liquidity management and bank reporting
• develop business plans, including forecasts, budgets and KPI's
• develop appropriate analyses
• work closely with the business in driving changes and initiatives
• take an active role in strategic discussions
• lead M&A execution together with the CEO
• ensure good onboarding and integration of acquired companies
• ad hoc projects
The following qualifications will be considered important
• higher economic education, MBA/MSc or similar
• experience from similar role and/or auditing, transactions, consulting – preferably from an international company
• good business understanding and strong skills within accounting and finance
• experience from transactions/M&A will be considered an advantage
• strong interest of IT
• some management experience
• high proficiency in English and Norwegian, both orally and written
The ideal candidate is analytical with a strong business- and future-orientation. You have the ability and willingness to understand and work with the operation and have a hands-on management style. Furthermore, the person is independent, hard-working and act on your own initiative. The candidate shows great enthusiasm for whatever she/he is working on, is confident and is able to create trust through good relationship-building qualities. Flexibility and great communication skills are also emphasized. In addition, the candidate must be able to challenge the rest of the Management Team on areas involving the finance function.
• The company operates in a market that is experiencing growth and development and you will have the opportunity to influence and shape the future of ECOHZ together with an ambitious and committed team.
• You will work closely with professional owners. ECOHZ is part of the Strawberry Equity Group which has more than NOK 30 billion assets under management and direct ownership in 20 different companies in the Nordic region.
• Competitive conditions.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Henriette Kjærås Aaberg, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 976 15 226 or email email@example.com or André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 934 80 266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.