Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Our roots date back to 1927, and since then, we have had a proud history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Today, our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles – without the emissions.
Financial Controller to a company within leading hydrogen technology
The position as Financial Controller in Nel ASA have the overall responsibility for the group’s consolidated accounts, including follow-up of subsidiaries. We are looking for a candidate with strong accounting expertise and a structured approach to problem-solving. Excellent collaboration skills and ability to build strong relations across the group are essential to succeed in the role. You are self-going, can drive initiatives and are motivated by creating results together with your colleagues. The position reports to Group Chief Accountant and will be part of the Group Finance team.
Responsibilities and tasks
- responsible for developing and maintaining accounting procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, internal and external
- contribute to continuous improvement of ESG reporting
- participate in strategic financial projects, including implementation of consolidation system
- collaborate with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process
- contribute to continuous improvements of processes and routines
- contribute to internal control procedures
- higher degree in accounting, finance or audit, preferably State Authorized Public Accountant
- minimum 3 years relevant experience from similar company structures and/ or audit companies
- IFRS knowledge
- insight and understanding of tax and transfer pricing
- proficiency in English is required, both written and spoken
- outgoing with a positive attitude
- strong cooperation- and communication skills
- analytical and with the ability to have the overview
- structured and with ability to implement and deliver on time
- place high value on integrity and trustworthiness
- opportunities for both professional and personal development in a company with strong growth
- very good working environment with highly skilled and professional colleagues
- competitive terms
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Anne Hilde Nilsen, on mobile 975 89 490 or email email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.