Business Controller IT to Heimstaden
Heimstaden is a leading European residential real estate company with more than 148,000 homes across 10 European countries and EUR 30 billion in property value. We acquire, develop, and manage properties with an evergreen perspective, and every day our 2,000 people create value for owners and Friendly Homes for customers, guided by our values – Dare, Care, Share.
To support our continued growth, we are looking to strengthen the team with a Business Controller IT. We have not had this role in the team before, meaning that you will have strong influence in developing the role, and considering the rapid pace in Heimstaden, in an international work environment, we can certainly promise you an exciting challenge. You will work together with a growing, ambitious, and hard-working team situated at our office in Oslo. The position is part of Heimstaden’s Group Reporting and Controlling team and you will report to our Head of Business Controlling.
You will be responsible for:
- a close and seamless collaboration between the Finance team and the IT & Digital team, ensuring smooth data and information flow between Group and local Country IT
- overall responsibility for continuous follow-up, controlling and analysis of IT & Digital Group projects and costs
- project and cost controlling, owning and managing Group IT project structure and handling, monitoring and controlling cost base and project costs
- budget and forecast modelling and follow-up actuals vs. budget and forecast
- retrieve and analyze local IT budgets (countries) and prepare total overview of IT & Digital costs
- contribute to transfer pricing of Group IT & Digital Services in compliance with TP principles, including resource allocation, project definitions, cost allocation principles and keys
- proactive sparring partner for CTO, IT Directors and senior management
- provide management with reports and analysis, contribute to board presentations, budget/forecast presentations etc.
- ad hoc support to IT & Digital and Finance teams
To be our dream candidate, we believe you have:
- at least 3-5 years of experience from working as a business controller, management consultant or similar
- earned an MSc in finance, economics, business administration or other relevant degree.
- excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, in English and at least one of the Scandinavian languages.
- a naturally attraction to numbers and structure (of course), and are tech savvy, especially in the Microsoft Office package with the big plus of being really handy in Excel and Power Point.
- strong interest and passion of working in the cross-section of finance and IT.
As a person, we need you to be a curious, bold and an analytical explorer – always searching for new and improved ways of working and not afraid of testing your ideas. You see solutions rather than problems in an environment where you need to create structure rather than just operate in an existing one. Being a team player is important to you as you lack prestige, and you continuously push our team members to achieve our common goals together!
We are determined to find yet another star to join this exciting journey. Also… We needed you yesterday – so apply today!
What we can offer:
We live our values CARE, DARE and SHARE, making it important for us that you dare to be straightforward and fearless of questioning current routines, while still possessing the likeable traits of being a team player, helping the organization’s continuous growth with a WE before ME mentality. You will join:
- a challenging position at Europe’s fastest growing real estate company with recent expansions into new European markets
- international working life with good opportunities for career development
- a fast-paced and dynamic working environment with a Finance team of highly skilled colleagues across several European countries
For questions, please contact Anne Hilde Nilsen at email@example.com / +47 975 89 490. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Er du Elkems neste Group Accounting Manager? Utfo…
Operativ CFO søkes til PE-eid vekstselskap
PHM Norge AS
Director Fleet & Asset Tracking
Do you want to join Nykode Therapeutics unlocking…
NYKODE THERAPEUTICS AS
Vil du jobbe for en fornybar og fullelektrisk fre…
Hafslund Eco AS