Join the solar revolution as Otovo's new Group Controller
Otovo’s mission is to put solar panels and batteries in every home in Europe by creating the easiest and most affordable way to go solar. We do this by connecting consumers that want solar panels or batteries with installer companies looking to fill their order book through our marketplace.
Founded in 2016, Otovo has rapidly scaled its marketplace beyond the Nordics and is currently operating in seven countries: Norway, Sweden, France, Spain, Poland, Italy,and Germany. In addition to this Otovo’s software platform runs Holu, a Brazilian marketplace partially owned by Otovo. 6 new countries will be added to the platform during 2022.
Otovo is headquartered in Oslo and listed on Euronext Growth, with a mandate to uplist to the main list on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Join the solar revolution as Otovo's new Group Controller!
Due to strong growth Otovo is seeking a Group Controller to join a newly created role in the Finance team. As a Group Controller you will be instrumental in the consolidation and reporting of the financial statements, both internal and external. You have the opportunity to define and develop the financial reporting of the Group, in cooperation with the Head of Group Accounting. You will also be key in onboarding of new markets to the accounting and reporting process of the Group. In addition you will be a close partner for country heads and continuously work with improvements within the areas of financial reporting and performance management, based on input and needs from the markets.
- Actively participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the Group financial statements
- Responsible for follow up of the financial reporting of some of the Otovo entities including partnering with local management and help them in matters concerning financial reporting and performance management
- Responsible for consolidation and follow up of the Group’s leasing business (EDEA)
- Contribute to improving financial reporting process and the use of the Group ERP and Consolidation system, Netsuite
- Contribute to onboarding new market in Otovo accounting policies, Netsuite and the financial reporting process
- Coordinate and support the external audit process
- Contribute to IFRS compliance, including implementation of new standards
- Contribute to the budget and forecasting process
- Support strategic initiatives, e.g. due diligence or new market entries
- Support and cooperate on financial reporting matters across functions and departments
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance, preferably MRR or equivalent
- Strong academic background, solid analytical skills and a commercial mindset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience from financial reporting and/or audit, preferably from a large audit firm
- Experience with IFRS and reporting for a listed company is a benefit
- Prior experience with ERP or consolidation system is a benefit
- Experienced user of MS Office or G Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High level of agility, eager to develop new skills and areas of expertise
- Accurate but has the ability to focus on time and materiality
- Self-motivated and fast learner
- High degree of responsibility
- Strong relationship builder and team player
- A central role in a Group in strong growth
- Steep learning curve and professional growth opportunities, as the trajectory of the Group will open more exciting roles
- An international, committed, young and sociable work environment
- Competitive salary and potential for equity incentives
- Office in the city center of Oslo
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Nora Lundstrøm on 482 71 203 / firstname.lastname@example.org, Senior Advisor, Finance People.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Er du Elkems neste Group Accounting Manager? Utfo…
Operativ CFO søkes til PE-eid vekstselskap
PHM Norge AS
Director Fleet & Asset Tracking
Do you want to join Nykode Therapeutics unlocking…
NYKODE THERAPEUTICS AS
Vil du jobbe for en fornybar og fullelektrisk fre…
Hafslund Eco AS