Heimstaden seeks Senior Legal Counsel - GDPR/IT contracts
Heimstaden is a leading European residential real estate company with more than 148,000 homes across 10 European countries and a property value close to SEK 300 billion. We acquire, develop, and manage properties with an evergreen perspective, and every day our 2,000 people create value for owners and Friendly Homes for customers, guided by our values – Dare, Care, Share.
Heimstaden Group is now making room for a Senior Legal Counsel to join our Legal and Tax Department working with GDPR, IT contracts and compliance legal issues across Europe. Based in Central Oslo, the role is new and the right candidate will be expected to shape the role together with the Chief Legal Officer. Strong knowledge in the field of GDPR, IT contracts and compliance, combined with a business-oriented mindset, will set you up for success.
Some of your responsibilities are to:
- GDPR law - project lead
- IT Law / Contract Law – IP Law
- Regulatory Law
- support newly developed Risk and Compliance Function
- organize a Legal Risk/Claims/Disputes reporting and mitigation actions/legal strategy
- provide support to the countries and Group units
- perform legal research and stay up to date on changes in laws, regulations, and new technologies pertaining to the real estate industry.
- create and implement training and awareness on GDPR
We believe you have:
- a university degree in Law.
- minimum 6-10 years of relevant experience from law firm or an industrial company as inhouse lawyer
- strong understanding of GDPR and IT/contract law
- excellent written and spoken English language skills
- analytical and driven with high work capacity
- structured and methodical, with an eye for the details as well as the big picture
- strong relationship builder and communicator
- dare to ask questions and challenge existing ways of working
What we offer you:
We live our values CARE, DARE and SHARE, making it important for us that you dare to be straightforward and fearless of questioning current routines, while still possessing the likeable traits of being a team player, helping the organization’s continuous growth with a WE before ME mentality. You will join:
- a challenging position at Europe’s fastest growing real estate company with recent expansions into new European markets and a high number of legal entities.
- international working life with good opportunities for career development.
- a fast-paced and dynamic working environment with a Legal team of highly skilled colleagues based across several European countries.
Candidates may apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm at firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 917 37 272 or Kristian Berentsen, Chief Legal Officer, at email@example.com / +47 419 16 535.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Er du Elkems neste Group Accounting Manager? Utfo…
Operativ CFO søkes til PE-eid vekstselskap
PHM Norge AS
Director Fleet & Asset Tracking
Do you want to join Nykode Therapeutics unlocking…
NYKODE THERAPEUTICS AS
Vil du jobbe for en fornybar og fullelektrisk fre…
Hafslund Eco AS