Director of Finance
FinancePeople AS er et spesialisert rekrutterings- og konsulentselskap innenfor økonomi, regnskap og finans. Våre rådgivere er økonomer med relevant erfaring innenfor våre fokusområder. Gjennom våre prosesser vektlegger vi høy kvalitet og verdiskaping - både for våre kunder og kandidater. For mer informasjon, se vår hjemmeside www.financepeople.no.
For a client that is publicly traded with headquarters in Oslo, Norway and with a global operation we are now seeking a highly motivated and strategically oriented Director of Finance to join its corporate team in Oslo.
The Director of Finance will report to the CFO and will lead company-wide financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and treasury functions. This is a high visibility and cross-functional leadership role with excellent opportunity for career progression.
About the position
- lead financial budgeting and forecasting activities for the various businesses and departments of the organization; liaise with business controllers and functional heads
- create, update and maintain financial forecasts (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow) and templates
- prepare and present regular reports and presentations reviewed by senior management and the company’s Board
- implement FP&A automation tools and best practices to develop robust forecasting capabilities across multiple businesses, locations and departments
- treasury operations including liquidity forecast and optimization and managing relationships with the company’s banks
- responsible for multi-year financial models to support strategic planning
- help prepare quarterly and annual financial reports
- support timely financial close working with controllers and corporate accounting staff; familiarity with multi-currency consolidation and ERP environment
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, industrial economics or equivalent
- at least 5 - 10 years of relevant work experience. Experience in leading a team of analysts and accountants and presenting to senior management is an advantage
- excellent financial modeling skills
- experience in implementing FP&A automation solutions is an advantage
- strong business acumen
- strong project management and project execution skills
- high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint a prerequisite
- excellent verbal and written communicator in English
- international work and/or educational experience is considered an advantage
- results-oriented team player with a “can-do” attitude and with the ability to take ownership and lead several processes simultaneously from start to finish
- comfortable with working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, and able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- strong relationship builder
We can offer
- challenges and tasks that will contribute to your further development
- competent and exciting work environment
- responsibility for developing and maintaining the finance function
- competitive terms
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 934 80 266/email: firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Application deadline as soon as possible.
Ønsker du å bygge opp økonomifunksjonen i et kons…
Opus Finance Recruitment
Do you want to lead our transformation from tradi…
AK Jensen Norway AS
Director of Group Accounting
We are looking for a proactive Finance Manager fo…
Trives du med ledelse og faglige utfordringer? Ov…