Senior Business Analyst - Group
Sector Alarm is one of Europe’s leading safety providers with 600,000 satisfied and safe customers. We have been in operation for over 25 years and deliver superior alarm solutions to homeowners and businesses across Europe. Providing excellent customer service is extremely important to us and we are proud of our consistent 95% customer satisfaction rating.
Sector Alarm has experienced strong growth over the years and is continuing to expand in both new and existing markets. Today, we are over 2,700 employees operating in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Spain, France and Italy. Our focus on hiring the right people has enabled us to offer customers state-of-the-art security solutions and gain strong market positions in the countries where we operate.
We offer exciting career opportunities in a company with an ambitious growth strategy and fantastic colleagues. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions that offer safety and peace of mind, are 100% goal focused and are looking for a fun, fast paced work environment - we would love to hear from you.
Sector Alarm Group is now looking for an analytical, driven and execution-oriented Senior Business Analyst who thrives in a fast-pace and innovative environment. As part of the Group Finance Team you will be closely linked to the commercial and strategic activities in Sector Alarm Group, with frequent interaction with the business unit management and all parts of the value chain. The role is newly established and as our Senior Business Analyst you will work closely with and report to Director Business Performance & Controlling.
- analyze value creation/profitability and financial performance across business units and communicate findings and insights to relevant stakeholders
- provide support on analysis of financial performance, benchmarking and forecasts
- be a business partner for business unit management teams
- participate in the annual business planning process
- contribute in evaluating and improving business processes
- contribute in month-end closing and reporting
- lead and participate in various ad hoc projects
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Strategy or similar
- a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience (i.e. management consulting, business controlling/FP&A or similar)
- experience from international companies is an advantage
- advanced knowledge of MS-Office, particularly Excel
- experience with, and a keen interest in, analytical tools, IT systems and technology
- professional level English and Norwegian, both written and spoken
Skills and competencies
The right candidate is highly analytical and well structured with a excellent execution skills. You have attention both to details and the ability to see the bigger picture. You like to work structured and effectively in a team, as well as working independently. You communicate effectively at all levels in the organization, you possess energy and drive and are flexible and solution-oriented when facing challenges.
- fast-paced environment and challenging tasks in an international market-leading company
- highly skilled and dedicated colleagues
- strong focus on career opportunities and personal development
- competitive compensation and high degree of flexibility from a solid employer
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Ulrik Langabø, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 930 05 357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Note that a criminal record check will be requested for the successful candidate.