Are you looking for an interesting role in a fully integrated LNG infrastructure company?
Höegh LNG operates world-wide with a leading position as owner and operator of floating LNG import terminals; floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs), and is one of the most experienced operators of LNG Carriers (LNGCs). Höegh LNG's vision is to be the industry leader of floating LNG solutions. Its strategy is to develop the business through an extended service offering, with large-scale FSRUs as the main product, and focus on establishing long-term contracts with attractive risk-adjusted returns involving credible counterparts. Höegh LNG is a Bermuda based company with established presence in Norway, Singapore, the UK, USA, South Korea, Indonesia, Lithuania, Egypt, Colombia and Turkey. The company employs approximately 180 office staff and 670 seafarers.
On behalf of Höegh LNG we are searching for a Manager SEC & US GAAP Reporting to be a central part of the team responsible for the financial reporting to the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). The role does not require previous experience with US GAAP, but you should have extensive knowledge and experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). You will be working closely with the IFRS reporting team, involved in internal audits, reviews, and preparation of financial statements.
In this role you will be working closely with various departments within the organization, the various subsidiaries, as well as top management. The appropriate candidate for this position thrives and find professional interest in complex accounting issues, consolidation, financial systems, and a strong numerical proficiency. You will be a key component in continuously developing and improving systems to make the preparation of data for financial reporting more efficient.
You will play an integral part in ensuring that the financial reporting follows the requirements for US GAAP, SEC regulations, and internal controls over financial reporting at the highest standard. The role steps into a highly skilled team in an international business, as well as being part of a rapidly expanding global business. We are looking for a proactive and curious candidate, wanting to contribute to Höegh LNGs growth plan.
- Prepare/review of quarterly and annual reporting
- Assist in planning quarter and year-end process
- Prepare/review various accounting workpapers
- Update calculations and base information for accounting purposes when contracts and loan agreements change
- Assist internal & external auditor
- Assist in conversion from IFRS to US GAAP, as required by US GAAP financial reporting on specified and documented items
- Assist in improving internal processes and controls
- Work closely with Controllers
- Work closely with IFRS Reporting team on new transactions/accounting standards and identify US GAAP implications
- Master’s degree in Accounting & Audit
- 2-5 years work experience and/or prior experience in public accounting firm
- Strong Excel skills and overall interest in financial systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Team oriented
- Take pride in quality of work and meeting deadlines
- Initiative and responsible
- Structured and precise
- Flexible to changes in plans to meet deadlines if issues, challenges occur
For the right candidate Höegh LNG offer
- Demanding and rewarding tasks in a strong and well-respected company in a rapidly expanding global business
- Great corporate culture within an international work-environment
- High employee-satisfaction and enthusiastic colleagues
- Excellent insurance schemes including health-insurance
- Flexible work-hours
- Modern and central office-premises
Autorisert regnskapsfører / Regnskapsfører i Løre…
Braathens & Partners
Ønsker du å bygge opp økonomifunksjonen i et kons…
Opus Finance Recruitment
Do you want to lead our transformation from tradi…
AK Jensen Norway AS
Director of Group Accounting
We are looking for a proactive Finance Manager fo…