Business Development Associate
Heimstaden is a leading European residential real estate company with about 150,000 homes across 10 European countries and a property value close to SEK 300 billion. We acquire, develop, and manage properties with an evergreen perspective, and every day our 2,000 people create value for owners and Friendly Homes for customers, guided by our values – Dare, Care, Share.
To support our continued growth, we will strengthen the team with three Business Development Associates. With the rapid pace in Heimstaden and an international work environment, we can promise you an exciting challenge. You will work together with a growing, ambitious, and hard-working team at our office in Oslo. With strong influence in developing the role, you will have different tasks and responsibilities, such as business development, strategic and commercial analysis, and projects related to process improvement, ESG and innovation. The position is part of the Business Development team and you will report to our Chief of Business Development in Heimstaden.
You will be responsible for:
- lead and coordinate projects related to business development, performance, and profitability
- develop, improve, and professionalise processes across countries and business areas
- contribute to further growth and profitability through specific projects, initiatives, and business cases
- coordinate and lead projects related to process improvements and restructuring
- support and advice project managers and group management, especially COO
- provide commercial, strategic, and financial analysis
- lead and participate in projects related to ESG, energy, IoT and digital transformation
- present and visualize results and findings to the Management
- provide, initiate, and implement operationalized projects and analysis
- ad hoc projects
To be our dream candidate, you have:
- earned an MSc in finance, economics, business administration or other relevant degree
- 2-4 years of experience from management consulting, strategy, business development or similar
- detailed knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, in English and at least one of the Scandinavian languages
- a strategic and analytical mindset and enjoy both facilitating and leading initiatives and projects
As a person, we need you to be a curious, bold and an analytical explorer – always searching for new and improved ways of working and not afraid of testing your ideas. You see solutions rather than problems in an environment where you need to create structure rather than just operate in an existing one. Being a team player is important to you as you lack prestige, and you continuously push our team members to achieve our common goals together!
What we can offer:
We live our values CARE, DARE and SHARE, making it important for us that you dare to be straightforward and fearless of questioning current routines, while still possessing the likeable traits of being a team player, helping the organisation’s continuous growth with a WE before ME mentality.
You will join:
- a challenging position at Europe’s fastest growing real estate company with recent expansions into new European markets
- international working life with good opportunities for career development
- a fast-paced and dynamic working environment with highly skilled colleagues across several European countries
For questions, please contact Nora Lundstrøm at firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 482 71 203 or André Herlofsen at email@example.com / +47 934 80 266. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.