Business Controller to Heimstaden
Heimstaden is a leading European residential real estate company with more than 148,000 homes across 10 European countries and EUR 30 billion in property value. We acquire, develop, and manage properties with an evergreen perspective, and every day our 2,000 people create value for owners and Friendly Homes for customers, guided by our values – Dare, Care, Share.
To support our continued growth, we are looking to strengthen the team with a Business Controller. We have not had this role in the team before, meaning that you will have strong influence in developing the role, and considering the rapid pace in Heimstaden, in an international work environment, we can certainly promise you an exciting challenge. You will work together with a growing, ambitious, and hard-working team situated at our office in Oslo. The position is part of Heimstaden’s Group Reporting and Controlling team and you will report to our Head of Business Controlling.
You will be responsible for:
- contribute to the overall operational reporting process for the group companies in Heimstaden
- support C-level executives and various support functions in their daily operation, with follow-up of the ongoing business and establish relevant forecasting models for the totality of the group companies
- dedicated focus on supporting the group companies in the countries that Heimstaden operates, in particular ensuring implementation of controlling of the accounting-, reporting- and transfer pricing processes
- supporting newly established group companies in new markets with standardizing processes and structures and securing efficient reporting and controlling
- follow-up and report on the overarching group/country management agreements within Heimstaden
To be our dream candidate, we believe you have:
- at least 5 years of experience from working as a business controller or similar
- earned an MSc in finance, economics, business administration or other relevant degree
- excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, in English and at least one of the Scandinavian languages
- a naturally attraction to numbers and structure (of course), and are tech savvy, especially in the Microsoft Office package with the big plus of being really handy in Excel and Power Point
As a person, we need you to be a curious, bold and an analytical explorer – always searching for new and improved ways of working and not afraid of testing your ideas. You see solutions rather than problems in an environment where you need to create structure rather than just operate in an existing one. Being a team player is important to you as you lack prestige, and you continuously push our team members to achieve our common goals together!
We are determined to find yet another star to join this exciting journey. Also… We needed you yesterday – so apply today!
What we can offer:
We live our values CARE, DARE and SHARE, making it important for us that you dare to be straightforward and fearless of questioning current routines, while still possessing the likeable traits of being a team player, helping the organization’s continuous growth with a WE before ME mentality. You will join:
- a challenging position at Europe’s fastest growing real estate company with recent expansions into new European markets
- international working life with good opportunities for career development
- a fast-paced and dynamic working environment with a Finance team of highly skilled colleagues across several European countries
For questions, please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm at email@example.com / +47 917 37 272. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Business Controller – supply chain til markedsled…
Brenner du for å skape verdi basert på økonomisk …
Junior Business Controller til selskap med Privat…
Group Controller til selskap med Private Equity e…
Mesta søker forretningsorientert Business Control…