Corporate Finance – Arctic Securities
The Arctic Group is a leading, independent provider of financial services which opened its doors for business operations in August 2007. The company was founded by a handful of men with a vision of creating a financial adventure. The vision was to establish an investment bank. Arctic is founded on an entrepreneurial spirit, which permeates the culture and drive of Arctic’s employees, which today totals about 260 people. Since the startup in 2007 we have expanded our international footprint with offices in Stockholm, New York, Rio de Janeiro and Hamburg, but always with a strong Norwegian heritage at the core. We aim to bring value to clients through superior competence and to be a preferred discussion partner for our clients. We have an absolute commitment to integrity, quality and long term relationships and will provide excellence in execution every step of the way.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and dedicated team members with 1 to 5 years’ work experience to join our Corporate Finance Team in Oslo. Currently we are recruiting to the Real Estate, Renewables, Offshore, Shipping and Technology sector teams within the department.
You will be working with a variety of national and international clients providing advice on the full range of strategic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestments, restructurings, IPOs, private placements and other capital market transactions.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be within transaction structuring, company valuation, financial modelling and analysis, presentation drafting and preparation of documentation such as prospectuses and information memorandums.
- Solid academic background
- 1-5 years’ experience within corporate finance, management consulting, private equity, project finance, auditing or similar relevant background from large corporates
- Strong work ethics, responsible and result oriented personality
- Understanding of, and interest in, the capital markets and relevant sectors
- We value creativity, commercial acumen, integrity and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Proficiency in Norwegian and English
- A non-hierarchical organisation with professional and enthusiastic individuals working in teams
- Challenging tasks in an organisation focusing on learning and development
- Rewarding environment with excellent career progression opportunities
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 934 80 266/email: email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be processed on a continuous basis.