We are on a very exciting journey within the e-health sector, and we need to strengthen our team with a Finance Manager who shares our vision on a healthcare free from administration. Our ambition is to continue to expand our business both organically and through acquisitions, and in this role, you have a great opportunity to be part of this journey.
About the role
Carasent is a fast growing technology company that is becoming a leading player in the Nordic e-health industry. Today, Carasent consists of around 120+ employees and is growing rapidly both organically and through acquisitions. We are listed on Oslo Stock exchange with a market capitalization of around NOK ~3bn and a very strong shareholder base (the largest shareholder is private equity firm Vitruvian Partners).
You will be a part of the Oslo office and you'll be working close to and report directly to the CFO. Your main responsibility is the financial health of the group and the organizations within it, currently Evimeria AB, Metodika AB and Medrave based in Sweden and Avans Soma based in Norway. You will play a key part in keeping an overview of the group's business and finances and support the CFO with overall accounting processes and important business decisions. You will also have a key role in our work with increasing the digitalization and automation of our business controlling processes.
- A master’s degree in finance, accounting or similar
- A few years of experience in accounting, controlling and/or auditing, ideally from an accounting firm
- Self-driven and have a "hands-on" approach to projects, building relationships and finding your way.
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail and a flexible and solution-oriented mindset.
- You have analytical skills, which makes you proactive in identifying and solving problems.
- Except for being an excel-pro, you have a solid knowledge of IFRS and a professional fluency in English.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of building a company with aim of making a big impact on the global healthcare sector
- Development opportunities within a dynamic and fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from home
- Visionary day once a month
Carasent is a group focused on developing high quality e-health solutions for the healthcare sector. Through our subsidiaries we want to enable people and synergies. We believe in innovation that offers a new kind of accessibility and availability for patients and practices. We offer intellectual and financial capital for stakeholders that want to provide high quality services in this area of digital transformation.
Our journey started in the spring of 2018 when Carasent, acquired Evimeria EMR AB, a Swedish company that delivers web based solutions within health. Our growth is based on providing our customers with modern and value driving solutions.