Analytics Associate to Heimstaden Group
Heimstaden is a leading European residential real estate company with more than 148,000 homes across 10 European countries and a property value close to SEK 300 billion. We acquire, develop, and manage properties with an evergreen perspective, and every day our 2,000 people create value for owners and Friendly Homes for customers, guided by our values – Dare, Care, Share.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for an Associate to help us further establish our new Analytics team. This is a new role and you will have strong influence in shaping it together with your leader. Considering the rapid pace in Heimstaden, in an international work environment, we can certainly promise you an exciting challenge. You will work together with a growing, ambitious, and hard-working team situated at our office in Oslo. The position is part of the Ratings, Analytics, and Forecasting Team and you will report to team Head.
Some of your responsibilities are to:
- working on high priority business and technology-oriented projects helping to solve all manner of business-critical problems at Heimstaden
- maintaining and building of Power BI report and financial models based on a multitude of data sources and types, and ensuring data integrity
- working with our data engineers in the Digital Team by requesting and setting up automatic data sources for use in different departmental reports and models
- be the go-to person for any ad-hoc data-related questions
- use data to answer key questions about the business and deliver takeaways from data with statistical significance
- supporting internal training and competency on data-related capacity
- fix coding errors, investigate data anomalies and other data-related problems
- supporting department goals that include policy, practice, and general operational improvements
We are looking for top-performing individuals with:
- master's degree in Finance, Business Analytics, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Physics from an accredited institution
- two to three years of work experience preferably in, but not limited to, real estate or investments within a business analytics role
- experience with business intelligence tools including Power BI, DAX, and Power Query. Knowledge of Azure platform and PowerApps is a big plus
- knowledge of basic data engineering, SQL, Azure Data Factory and technical expertise regarding data models
- familiarity and comfort with financial reporting and management of financial data
- fluency in written and spoken English is required, while additional Scandinavian and European languages are a plus
- strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- positive attitude and team spirit embracing collaboration
- excellent interpersonal, communication, listening and organizational skills
- independent problem solver skills
- confidence when working in a dynamic and fast-changing entrepreneurial department and office culture
What we offer:
- unique opportunity to help build a brand-new analytics department as a cornerstone of the business
- possibility to work with group management at Heimstaden on high impact projects, covering investments, operations, ratings, risk, financing, forecasting, among others
- competitive compensation and exciting career opportunities, with possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can manage
For questions, please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm at email@example.com / +47 917 37 272. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.