Strategic Management Advisor
About the job
It’s an exciting time to join Nordic Semiconductor as we continue our rapid growth while pursuing high ambitions with dedicated colleagues worldwide. You will be responsible for strategic analysis and supporting the R&D management team in process optimalisation, re-engineering, in addition to business and organizational development, reporting to CTO/EVP R&D & Strategy. You will be a part of the R&D management team and work closely with the global R&D team. You will also collaborate with and support the Nordic Executive Management Team.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to ensure data driven decision processes within the R&D management team
- Consolidate information and develop recommendations based on company and industry data
- Participate and drive strategy processes within the R&D management team
- Drive and support strategic business development activities and re-engineering from development to implementation
- Support and guide the Executive Management Team in process and stakeholder alignment
- Create strategic presentation material for the Executive Management Team
Qualifications and skills
- Master’s degree within management, finance, Science and Technology, or other relevant areas
- Management consulting or equivalent experience from strategic development is preferred
- Experience from working in a global corporation or consultancy navigating across borders and cultures
- Strong understanding of cross-functional strategic business development
- Ability to extract, analyze, and review data and make appropriate recommendations
- Ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization
- Advanced analytical and computer skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
We are looking for a colleague with excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills. We believe you have the ability to extract, analyze, and review data and make appropriate recommendations. Moreover, you see yourself as detail-oriented and self-motivated, driven by a desire to perform and challenge yourself. You always take ownership of projects, have a strong interest for technology development and possess the ability to make others collaborate and excel. You will be part of a fast-paced environment with constantly changed priorities and not one quiet or repetitive day.
Working for Nordic
Working for Nordic Semiconductor, you will be challenged, inspired and supported. Our teams enjoy a professional and informal working environment. We value and encourage continuous development of skills and expertise to the highest levels. We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, our highly skilled international workforce, world-leading innovation and professional excellence. We offer a variety of tasks and projects and the possibility to work alongside some of the world’s leading experts within their field. We encourage our employees to challenge the established and dare to innovate, while expecting high performance, dedication and the will to learn.
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
Location: Oslo, Norway
For more information, please contact Jannicke.email@example.com
Please note that this position might be subject to a background check.
Nordic Semiconductor is a Norwegian fabless semiconductor company specializing in wireless communication technology that powers the Internet of Things (IoT). Nordic was established in 1983 and has more than 1000 employees across the globe. Our award-winning Bluetooth Low Energy solutions pioneered ultra-low power wireless, making us the global market leader. Our technology range was later supplemented by ANT+, Thread and Zigbee, and in 2018 we launched our low power, compact LTE-M/NB-IoT cellular IoT solutions to extend the penetration of the IoT. The Nordic portfolio was further complemented by Wi-Fi technology in 2021.
Konserncontroller til mediekonsern innen næringsl…
NHST Media Group AS
Business Development Associate
Business Controller IT to Heimstaden
Ledig stilling som kvalitetssjef!
Norsk Gjenvinning Norge AS søker Prosjektleder M&A
Norsk Gjenvinning Norge AS