Global Head of Treasury
HMH is a merger between Baker Hughes’ Subsea Drilling Systems division (SDS), and Akastor’s MHWirth to form a leading drilling solutions company.
HMH designs, manufactures, and supplies a range of drilling equipment and technologies, rigs, rig packages and services to the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry worldwide.
The Company is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands with its two major operational centres in Houston, USA and Kristiansand, Norway.
HMH has more than 2,200 employees globally, and a track record of product and service delivery in more than 120 countries worldwide.
The Head of Treasury will be responsible for the entire treasury function and report to the CFO.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Establish the new treasury function at HMH
- In charge of the short- and long-term funding of the company, including bank and bond financing
- In charge of the company financial risk management, including liquidity, FX, counterparty and interest risks
- Responsible for cash forecast and ensure that the liquidity forecasts are established with high quality
- In charge of cash management, including the existing cash pool solution with DNB
- In charge of trade finance and other treasury related activities
- Develop policies, guidelines and processes for the treasury function
- Establish relationships and cooperation with group finance, tax, legal and other central departments
- Ad hoc projects regarding the treasury area and other relevant areas
- Master of Business, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant work experience
- Preferably experience as group treasurer in a listed company. Possibility to replace treasury experience with relevant bank experience.
- Experience in cooperating with different departments to achieve the organisations goals
- Experience from project management is an advantage
- Good knowledge of treasury systems and MS Office
- Fluent in English, written and orally
- You enjoy challenging tasks, taking on new responsibilities and are a self-starter
- You are hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and able to independently drive projects
- You communicate well, build strong relationships and have commercial acumen
- You can meet deadlines and are self-driven
- Flexible and adaptable with a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- An attractive and exciting position in a company with high ambitions
- Personal growth and development for the right candidate
- An exciting international working environment
You will be a key player in the Group Finance Function and will work very closely with most part of our international organization. In addition to treasury operations, you will take part in various M&A projects. The position will reside in Kristiansand and/or Oslo. Competitive compensation and benefits.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 934 80 266/email: email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be processed on a continuous basis.