Do you have experience with Project Controlling ?
Aibel is a full-range supplier of innovative and sustainable solutions. The company builds and maintains critical infrastructure for energy companies and is one of the largest suppliers on the Norwegian continental shelf. Aibel holds a leading position within electrification of offshore oil and gas installations and onshore processing plants, and is a significant supplier to the European offshore wind industry. More than 4,200 skilled employees work close to the customers at the company's offices in Norway, Thailand and Singapore. In addition, Aibel owns two modern yards in Haugesund, Norway, and in Laem Chabang, Thailand, with significant prefabrication and construction capacity.
Aibel is looking for a Senior Project Controller who can contribute to their exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition. The canditate will join a team consisting of financial specialists responsible for securing sound financial control in projects. Project Controllers have significant impact and influence in their roles, and work closely with all parts of the organization as well as the client. Each EPC project has significant impact on Aibel’s business due to contract size, risk and complexity. EPC projects run for several years. Throughout the project execution, project controllers work with many different cost drivers at several sites around the world.
Project Controllers are responsible for monthly reporting of actuals and forecasts for the overall financial management of the project through the project life cycle. In order to succeed you must enjoy working in the areas between finance and technology, and you must handle and enjoy complexity and various interfaces well. In your role, you will meet challenges connected to international tax, legal and contractual aspects as well as currency and commercial risks. Cash flow and working capital are important forecasting areas. In close cooperation with Project Management, you will estimate risks, price contractual changes and be a key driver of the project’s quarterly forecast process. Business Control work as a close team, sharing competence and experience across projects.
- Monthly closing of project accounts
- Cost-/profitability analysis
- External financial reporting to client (weekly, monthly, baseline updates)
- Internal financial reporting to Project Management Team and Finance
- All financial project forecasting and budgeting
- Contributions in change- and tender work
- Control and communicate risks
- Actively search for opportunities to improve project financial result.
- Proactively seek and initiate improvements within own working area
- Master’s/Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- You have the ability to develop high quality working relationships internally and externally
- You have strong digital knowledge and enjoy applying technical solutions in your work
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Solid business understanding and commercial orientation
- You are eager to take full responsibility for all your deliveries - and you aim to deliver high quality in everything you do
- You contribute to maintain and develop high performing teams as you understand the importance of collaboration and open communication internally and externally
- Strong analytical capabilities with a keen eye for details, as well as taking on a visionary and strategic perspective
- You thrive in a fast-paced working environment, and you are capable of being the driving force in getting things done
Ledig stilling som kvalitetssjef!
Norsk Gjenvinning Norge AS søker Prosjektleder M&A
Norsk Gjenvinning Norge AS
Norsk Gjenvinning Norge AS søker M&A-analytiker
Norsk Gjenvinning Norge AS
Har du ledererfaring fra bank/finans og er klar f…
Toyota Financial Services
Vi er på jakt etter en kommersiell Business Contr…