Accounting Manager to Assa Abloy Global Solutions
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in access solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. ASSA ABLOY has for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 48 500 employees and annual sales of EUR 8.1 billion.
ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions is part of the company ASSA ABLOY. We reimagine how people move through their world, whether that world is a cruise ship, education, hotel or senior care facility. Our expertise in customer journey mapping, innovation and service design leads to the invention of new solutions that create value for our clients and exceptional experiences for their end users.
Working for ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives. As the global leader in door opening solutions, we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
Would you like to join us in opening doors of the future?
As Accounting Manager with us, you will be responsible for all finance matters for the legal entity in Norway with focus on accounting. You will lead a team with two direct reports and one reporting via dotted line. The position will be located in Ski, Norway, and reports to the VP Finance EMEA based in Paris, France.
- Oversee, coordinate and supervise the daily operations of the accounting department
- Plan and follow up the monthly financial closing process, including provisions, reconciliations and reporting
- Prepare and coordinate annual statutory financial statements and tax returns in accordance with NGAAP
- Participate in group reporting in accordance with IFRS
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process
- Participate in strategic financial projects, including implementation of new ERP system
- Analysis and follow up for the legal entity.
- Key resource on challenging accounting issues
- Support and develop team of direct reports
- Higher degree in accounting, finance or audit, preferably master’s degree.
- 5-10 years relevant experience from similar position or audit
- Excellent skills in accounting and financial processes
- Experience from global matrix organizations is an advantage
- Used to handle demanding reporting deadlines
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written
- Strong in Excel and interest in IT and system development to improve accounting and reporting processes; SAP Hana will be implemented in 2022-2023
- Experience with IFRS is an advantage
We are looking for someone who is self-driven and understands the importance of meeting deadlines and going the extra mile to deliver quality results on time. You are interested in continuous improvements and have a pragmatic approach and strong focus on achieving results. Further, you are a good team player with excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization. If you are also able to manage multiple tasks/projects and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment, this could be the right opportunity for you.
What we offer:
We can offer you a stimulating work in an international environment with good development opportunities. You will be an important part of our Global Finance team of the division.
“Let’s open the doors to the future – together!
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad. All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.