Head of Treasury, Hydro REIN
Do you want to shape a sustainable future?
We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, and energy and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our people matter the most to make the difference.
Click here to explore our world and the heart of our operations.
Head of Treasury, Hydro REIN
Hydro REIN offers renewable energy solutions for more sustainable industries.
Our goal is to help industrial clients succeed with the energy transition. We facilitate access to affordable renewable power, sourced from our portfolio of hydro, solar and wind projects in Brazil and the Nordics. Hydro REIN’s business model is based on agility and the ability to leverage Hydro’s 100+ years of renewable energy & industrial development. Our diverse team has the expertise and the resolve to develop projects, services and solutions that make a difference for our clients and the societies they are part of.
To strengthen our Finance team in Hydro REIN we are looking for a Head of Treasury. You will report to the Finance Director and work closely with the rest of the finance team and the wider organization.
What we offer
• Opportunity to take a leading role in developing and executing the funding strategy and establish the treasury function in a new company
• A new position giving the right candidate the opportunity to shape the role and grow your career through professional and personal development
• An international and dynamic work environment in an ambitious “start-up” environment with the necessary support and financial back-up to succeed
• Be a part of the business for the future and join us for an exciting journey
You will have the overall responsibility for REIN’s treasury, including funding, cash and liquidity management, and financial risk management.
• Run external processes towards debt and equity markets to establish optimal capital structure, including securing project financing, corporate debt and trade finance facilities, and bonds
• Work closely with the investment team on project financing processes, lead negotiations and documentation together with Legal
• Develop and maintain bank and creditor relationships
• Develop and continuously improve cash and liquidity management systems and processes
• Ensure solid financial risk management and monitor exposures
• Develop and maintain policies, guidelines and processes for the treasury responsibilities and financial market compliance
• Build the necessary organisation and systems to deliver on these responsibilities
Who are you?
We believe that the right candidate is motivated by responsibility, change and the opportunity to make a difference. You must deal with the fact that not all processes are in place and see this as an opportunity to build fit-for-purpose solutions, but for continuous motivation you must also thrive from process ownership and steady improvement.
To succeed, a solid knowledge of bank and capital markets and the responsibilities of a corporate treasury is needed, in combination with an entrepreneurial spirit and ”can do” attitude. The right candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate complex issues in a clear and understandable way. Other important traits are uncompromising integrity, value-driven and collaborative.
• Higher education, e.g. a degree in finance, economics, business administration or similar
• Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience, e.g. within treasury, corporate banking or similar. Experience from the power/renewables industry a plus
• Strong knowledge of and experience with project finance and trade finance structures
• Experience with negotiating and managing international loan agreements and documentation
• Familiar with cash and liquidity management and financial risk management
• Fluent in written and spoken English
Apply before: 10/24/2021
If you have any questions, please contact:
Astrid Anita Veimo Martinsen, Finance Director Hydro REIN
Phone: (Norway +47) 95845255
Phone:(Norway +47) 98006451
Please enclose a cover letter and copies of relevant academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates etc. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail. As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
ADVOKAT/ADVOKATFULLMEKTIG // OSLO, BERGEN M&A og …
Senior Accountant til markedsledende selskap i st…
Smart Retur AS
Vil du jobbe som regnskapscontroller innen shippi…
Pareto Business Management AS
Fearnley Securities AS
Vil du bli CFO for et fremtidsrettet eiendomssels…
Bulk Industrial Real Estate AS