Group Controller to a solid international company
B2Holding is a Nordic-based debt solutions provider. Since starting activities at the end of 2011, the Group has grown rapidly and established itself as leading European debt purchaser and a solution-oriented partner within the debt servicing industry. The Group has full operations in 22 countries and more than 2300 employees. The head office is located in Oslo and consist of 27 people covering most of the Group functions. B2Holding ASA is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with ticker “B2H”.
B2Holding is looking for an ambitious and team-oriented Group Controller to join the Finance Department. The right candidate, will play an important role in enabling them to achieve their high ambitions for financial reporting. The Controller will report to Head of Group Accounting and will be part of a highly qualified Group Finance team. The team is responsible for delivering high quality IFRS financial reporting to the Management and Board, as well as providing accounting expertise to various stakeholders in the Group.
- Participate in monthly consolidation of Group accounts, including analysis and quality assurance of reporting from subsidiaries
- Take part in the completion of Quarterly reporting to the Oslo Stock Exchange and in the completion of Statutory Accounts and Annual report for the Group
- Contribute to continuous development, automation and streamlining of the reporting process, including administration of the Group's consolidation tool
- Be involved in defining and implementing group accounting principles and advise/follow up subsidiaries in managing accounting matters
- Participate in preparation of financial analysis
- Perform various project-related tasks
Desired Background and Qualifications:
- University degree within finance, accounting and/or auditing
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably from auditing
- Solid accounting skills
- Experience and/or interest in IFRS
- Good Norwegian and English skills, oral and written
- Strong Excel skills and interest in consolidation tools
Desired Personal Skills:
- Analytical, structured and accurate
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions, actions and results
- Independent and proactive working style, but still a dedicated team player
- Positive and flexible mindset
- High level of integrity
- Strong communication skills
For the right candidate we can offer a challenging position in a solid international company. You will sit and work closely with the Group Finance Team as well as Group Management and will have good opportunities for personal and professional development. Competitive terms and central location downtown Oslo.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no, and not directly on mail to stated contact person. For further information regarding the position, please contact Henriette Aaberg, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 976 15 226 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.