LINK is a Global and oneprovider within mobile communications, specializing in CPaaS, mobile messaging services, and mobile solutions. The Group headquarters is in Oslo, Norway, and LINK is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. We continue to experience strong organic growth with a high degree of recurring revenue as customers move more business activities onto mobile platforms. In 2020, LINK Mobility had a total turnover of 3.5 billion NOK with offices in 18 different countries. LINK Mobility Group lives by the core values of United, Dedicated, and Enthusiastic to drive our business and people. LINKers appreciate diversity, cross-border collaboration, and solving complex challenges in a high-growth environment. Our people are knowledgeable, curious, and agile team players who strive to consistently deliver the best mobile messaging solutions for our customers.
Link Mobility is strengthening their Finance Team by hiring a Junior Controller. This is a newly established position who will report to the Group Finance Director. The position will play an important role in the Group's cost- and capex controlling, and will be located in the Group's headquarters in Oslo City Centre.
- Cost controlling of Group functions
- Preparation of cost reporting to division heads
- Facilitate and develop Group cost and capex planning processes (budget and forecast)
- Maintain and follow-up of Group synergies agenda including reconciliation with financial reporting
- Development and maintenance of business case model and process
- Provide business case support to GIT PMO and project managers
- Develop investment planning, prioritization and decision processes in the Group
- Support in financial reporting processes of group cost and capex
- 1-3 years years experience from similar positions
- Relevant education– minimum Bachelor degree
- Experience from working with technical and or commercial organizations is a plus
- Experience with building business case models is an advantage
- Super user Microsoft Office
- Structured, analytical and accurate
- High work capacity and able to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Curiosity for development of technical solutions
- Challenging and stimulating tasks that will contribute to professional development
- A competent and exciting work environment
- Key role in the development and maintenance of the cost- and capex controlling function in a listed company
- Competitive conditions
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Nora Lundstrøm at FinancePeople, on mobile 482 71 203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Every employee is an important member of the LINK Family. We do not accept any discrimination, whether active or by means of passive support, whether based on ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, union membership, political views, age or any other characteristic that results in compromising the principle of equality. LINK Mobility regards diversity as a lever for profitability.