OPUS er et ledende rekrutterings- og konsulentselskap på økonomistillinger for spesialister og ledere. Vi tilbyr våre kunder tjenester innen; management for hire, rekruttering og utleie på alle nivåer innen økonomi, regnskap, finans og ledelse. Våre rådgivere er siviløkonomer med erfaring fra økonomi og rekruttering. Dette gjør at vi bedre kan finne de rette økonomene til våre kunder. OPUS bidrar til karrieremuligheter for våre kandidater og økt verdiskapning for våre kunder. www.opus-consulting.no
We are seeking a dedicated Treasury Consultant for a long term temporary assignment with our client in the center of Oslo. You will part of a small team who will establish and set up a Treasury Function which ensures cost efficient funding, manage financial risk and ensure financial efficiency. You will work broadly in the organization and interact with the company's business departments. This is a new position as well as department, which allows you to shape and develop your role, but also requires that you are structured and thorough.
This is a great opportunity for graduates within finance with some relevant experience from internships and/or part time jobs, or if you have a couple of years of treasury experience. You have strong analytical and numerical capabilities, and you are highly compentent with IT-systems and Excel.
The assignment starts in September 2021.
- Management of financial risk
- FX hedging / interest rate swap
- Develop hedging strategies
- Perform liquidity management
- Develop liquidity forecasts
- Treasury compliance and risk controlling
- Implementing Treasury systems
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in finance, economics or similar
- 0-3 years of experience from Treasury operations and control
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Highly skilled in Excel and IT systems
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Cooperative and structured
- Good communication skills
- Open and positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to work in teams
Applicants are asked to register with a CV, diplomas from higher education and letters of recommendation