Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer's more than 20,500 employees are based in more than 40 countries, and we operate in more than 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital.
Mercer is experiencing growth in the Scandinavian market and is looking to strengthen their team to further develop and build Mercer´s network and client base.
- Play a commercial leadership role in representing Mercer’s Investment Solutions businesses in the Norwegian institutional investment market
- Liaise and collaborate with regional sales, client, portfolio management and operational colleagues based in Dublin, London and Zurich to ensuring the delivery of a high-quality service to Norwegian clients
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Mercer’s capabilities in order to explain and communicate to colleagues and clients across pension funds, intermediaries, insurance investors and other institutional investors
- Support, in conjunction with the Regional Sales Leader responsible for Norwegian sales activity, the design and execution of an ambitious rollout and sales strategy for Mercer’s investment solutions capabilities in Norway
- Oversee, in conjunction with the European Head of Clients, the development of Mercer’s client-service offering in Norwegian, ensuring a first-class customer experience in a risk-aware and scalable way
- Work constructively with local Mercer Norway colleagues to grow the business and manage a portfolio of clients over time, providing proactive support and updates on a range of complex investment and governance issues
- Adhere to commercial and regulatory protocols
The role will be based in Oslo and form part of the Norwegian growth team
- Building networks and raising awareness of Mercer investment and implementation capabilities within the professional investment community
- Generate new leads and take responsibility for pipeline management
- Link and collaborate constructively within the investment solutions business as part of a dynamic regional team. Fully utilize regional client delivery, business development and portfolio management teams
- Provide commercial leadership and effective internal networking within Mercer Norway
- Demonstrable success in managing sophisticated institutional investor relationships and in the achievement of challenging commercial growth targets in a compliant and risk-aware way
- Degree educated and further industry qualifications (IMC, CFA, CAIA etc.) would be advantageous
- Experience of consultative selling within the institutional asset management and/or consulting market. Exposure to developing strategic and innovative lead generation programs for an institutional client base
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build solid working relationships and influence and persuade at senior level (internal and external)
- Ethical and hardworking. Decisive and results orientated
- Highly disciplined, proactive, with a result-driven focus
- Competitive conditions
- A competent and exciting work environment
Our advisor André Herlofsen in FinancePeople will be able to give you additional information about the position. He can be reached on +47 934 80 266/ email@example.com.