Head of Investor Relations at Aibel
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries, providing their customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle.
Aibel’s owners are considering the possibility of diversifying the company’s ownership, preferably through a listing on the Oslo Børs, in order to further accelerate its transition into the renewable energy industry. Do you want the opportunity to part of this journey and be responsible for Aibel’s Investor Relations?
In the role as Head of Investor Relations you will be responsible for Aibel’s investor relations which includes preparing financial communication and related tools in preparation for a possible listing and thereafter communication and dialogue with analysts, investors and other stakeholders. You will be part of an open and engaged team placed in Oslo or Stavanger.
Who You Are
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Communicative and strategic
- Team player and people person
- Driven and independent
- Effective and creative
What You Get
- Exciting individual development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Aibel’s preparation for an IPO
- A dynamic environment
- An informal culture with a strong team spirit
What you’ll do
In the role as Head of Investor Relations you are responsible for maintaining and developing Aibel’s investor relations including financial reporting and contact with our stakeholders. You ensure relevant, consistent, and updated financial communication in all our channels including the corporate website and presentations.
Based on your insights and your analytical and communication skills you shall build up and develop our investor relations, making sure that we are in the forefront of financial communication both in connection to a potential IPO and in the aftermarket.
In addition to the CEO and CFO you have close co-operation with several parts of the organization; for example the legal and sustainability teams. Sustainability is an important part of our goals and previous experience from working with ESG is merited.
What You Have
- Experience in working with Investor Relations in a public company and/or other relevant capital market experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree within relevant field
- A genuine interest in energy transition
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge and experience of how the capital market works
If interested in applying, or for more information about the position please contact our recruitment partner Jan S. Øinæs with Intersearch Norway on +47 400 94 913 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications due by 15th August.