Financial Controller to an Exciting Real Estate Company with International Owners
FinancePeople AS is a specialized recruiting and consultancy firm within the field of economy, finance and accounting. All our consultants have experience within the fields, providing services of unique expertise. We aim for high quality and value creation throughout our processes – for both customers and candidates. For further information, please visit our website: www.financepeople.no.
The role will cover supporting the delivery to the stakeholders, but also utilising advisors on an as need basis, such as tax, accounting, legal etc.
- meet any operational reporting needs of the JV (financials and KPIs)
- support delivery of the quarterly and annual financial reporting (IFRS and NGAAP) as required under statutory, tax, asset management, and joint venture reporting in accordance with the relevant timetables
- monthly budget to actual analysis
- support the annual business planning process and deliver (with the team) a full consolidated and property budget to the joint venture
- support the delivery of financial controls in the business
- work with the consultants on the development projects to manage costs vs. budget
- deliver on the cash controls required to operate the business
- liaise with the Contract Team to understand and escalate to the Leadership Team
- collection of all rent elements, service charge, marketing charge
- annual reconciliation of the service charge, marketing and turnover
- management of accounts receivable, escalation as appropriate with bad debt
- support Compliance Officer to identify and manage compliance with all tax related matters, structure maintenance, audit, accounts filing etc.
- higher education within finance or accounting
- 3-5 years from similar position or auditing, experience within real estate is an advantage
- IFRS knowledge and/or interest
- advanced user of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Visma knowledge is an advantage
- fluent in Norwegian and English, written and orally
- strong analytical skills
- structured and documented work method
- responsible, ambitious, proactive and manage tasks through to completion
- able to work effectively as part of a team
- good communication skills
- a challenging position in a company with high growth ambitions
- personal growth and development for the right candidate
- an exciting working environment
- competitive terms
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, at 909 91 137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.
Norges største trampolineparkkjede søker regnskap…
Konserncontroller til markedsleder med fokus på b…
Norsk Gjenvinning Norge AS
Investment Banking, Equity Research & internships
SpareBank 1 Markets
CFO E.A. Smith
E. A. Smith AS
Compliance Manager til investeringsselskap