Wallenius Wilhelmsen is a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, transporting cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk around the world.
Wallenius Wilhelmsen operates around 125 vessels servicing 15 trade routes to six continents, together with a global inland distribution network, 120 processing centres, and 11 marine terminals. The company has a strong sustainability focus and is an industry leader in developing innovative solutions to reduce its operational impacts. The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group (OEX: WALWIL) has 9500 employees in 29 countries and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway. The group consists of Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR and ARC. Total income was USD 4.1 billion for the full year of 2018.
The world will keep surprising us, and Wallenius Wilhelmsen will take an active role in defining the future of logistics, imagining new, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea.
For more information see: www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com.
Wallenius Wilhelmsen is looking for a Financial Process Manager to join the Accounting and Financial Control team in Oslo. The Financial Process Manager will help document, initiate and drive continuous improvement for financial processes and policies to increase efficiency and standardization in the group. The role will also contribute to improvement and implementation projects related to financial systems and processes. In addition, the role will work closely with the internal control and audit team in Oslo.
The position reports to the Senior Manager Financial Systems and Processes located in Oslo, Norway.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- continuously drive process improvement in finance and accounting processes
- development of financial process flow charts for accounting processes
- owner of instructions/guidelines for financial systems
- review and monitor that global financial processes are followed according to group policies and IFRS
- be a process discussion partner for accounting teams globally
- identify possibilities for automation of processes within the accounting, controlling and tax area
- conduct end-user training related to financial systems reporting/accounting processes
- contribute to financial systems related projects
- minimum bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or audit
- minimum 5 years’ of relevant experience
- strong general accounting knowledge and experience from listed international companies
- significant experience in use of financial systems
- experience in Visio or other similar tools for creating flow charts is an advantage
- good understanding of internal control requirements related to financial reporting
- high proficiency in English, both written and oral
- analytical and structured
- strong ability to drive process change
- ability to work on own initiative and in local and virtual teams
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with personnel across multiple levels of an organization
For the right candidate we can offer a challenging position in a dynamic and professional environment. This will be a great opportunity to become part of a truly international team, working for zero emission supply chains together with some of the world's leading brands. Occasional travel is to be expected with this role.
Location: Oslo, Norway preferably, other locations can be considered.
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Nora Lundstrøm at 482 71 203 or email email@example.com or Svenn-Erik Warholm at 917 37 272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.
Norges største trampolineparkkjede søker regnskap…
Konserncontroller til markedsleder med fokus på b…
Norsk Gjenvinning Norge AS
Investment Banking, Equity Research & internships
SpareBank 1 Markets
CFO E.A. Smith
E. A. Smith AS
Compliance Manager til investeringsselskap