A leading global supplier of carton packaging and filling equipment, Elopak’s iconic Pure-Pak® cartons are designed with the environment, safety and convenience front of mind. Elopak uses renewable, recyclable and sustainably sourced materials to provide innovative packaging solutions that offer a natural and convenient alternative to plastic bottles and fit within a low carbon circular economy. Elopak was founded in Norway in 1957 and is wholly owned by the Ferd Group. Today Elopak employs 2,600 people and sells in excess of 14 billion cartons every year across more than 80 countries.
We are currently looking for a professional and dedicated employee to our Group Accounting Department. The Group Financial Controller will perform various tasks related to financial reporting and consolidation of the Group's subsidiaries and will collaborate closely with Finance Managers, Chief Accountants and Financial Controllers across the Group (Europe and Americas). The position reports to Head of Group Accounting and is located at Elopak's HQ at Skøyen.
- prepare Group Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements
- monthly consolidation and reviews of financial reporting from group entities
- group budget planning, coordination and consolidation
- develop and maintain Group Financial Manual
- preparation of accounting memos
- support Group Auditors
- provide learning sessions (i.e. IFRS update, use of HFM/SmartView, financial closing procedures)
- continuously improve financial closing procedures within the Group
- support finance managers and controllers in accounting issues, including IFRS
- perform financial internal control reviews of the subsidiaries
- ad hoc tasks and projects
- master’s degree in accounting or finance, MRR or similar
- minimum 4 years’ experience from auditing or similar position in an IFRS reporting environment
- very good understanding of accounting standards (IFRS)
- good knowledge of IT systems and MS Excel
- fluent in English, written and spoken
- structured and documented work method
- responsible and manage tasks through to completion
- able to work effectively as part of a team
- positive, eager to learn and able to communicate with people of different countries and cultures
- a challenging position in an international company with high growth ambitions
- personal growth and development for the right candidate
- an exciting working environment
- competitive terms
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Henriette Kjærås Aaberg, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 976 15 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.