Want to join a frontrunner in renewable energy that is actively seeking early entry into new markets globally? Since the establishment in 2007, Scatec has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in developing, building, and operating solar, wind and hydro power plants and storage solutions. Driven by our company values and competent global workforce, we aim to deliver competitive and sustainable renewable energy globally; protect our environment and improve quality of life through innovative integration of technology; and create shareholder value. We are present on four continents and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Main purpose of position
We are looking for a Director Internal Audit in Oslo, Norway to be part of our global team working together towards our vision – Improving our future. As our Director Internal Audit, you will provide independent assurance that the company’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively. You will be reporting to the CFO.
- Develop and maintain the internal audit framework for the group
- Monitor and test compliance with the groups ICFR framework (Internal Control over Financial Reporting), anti-corruption program and code of conduct
- Perform risk assessments and develop an annual risk-based internal audit program
- Plan and conduct scheduled internal audit activities in accordance with a defined audit program, and event-based audits when appropriate, e.g. based on whistle-blowing channel
- Prepare internal audit reports and follow up recommendations
- Set up and manage cross-functional project teams as needed to perform internal audits, drawing on internal and external resources if appropriate
- Report to management and the audit committee on a quarterly basis
- Master’s degree in accounting, audit, finance or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Broad experience from external audit and/or internal audit functions
- Broad experience from international organizations
- Ability to develop an internal audit function based on best practices linked to the company’s strategy
- Experience with internal and external financial reporting
- Advanced to expert knowledge of ICFR, financial systems and corporate governance
- Experience from the international energy industry is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Fluent both written and spoken in English
- High energy level showing drive and initiative
- Analytical and clear thinker who is able to simplify complex matters into the right actionable items
- Accountable, accepts responsibility and sets directions
- Externally oriented; is culturally aware, inclusive and knows the power of diversity.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Independent and self-driven
Scatec is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, diverse and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference. We are located at Skøyen (Askekroken 11, 0277) in Oslo. The role will require occasional travelling.
It is part of every employees’ terms of reference to contribute to Scatec's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are:
- Driving results
- Working together
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.