Challenging role as a Financial System Controller at Scatec
Want to join a frontrunner in renewable energy that is actively seeking early entry into new markets globally? Since the establishment in 2007, Scatec has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in developing, building and operating solar, wind and hydro power plants and storage solutions. Driven by our company values and competent global workforce, we aim to deliver competitive and sustainable renewable energy globally; protect our environment and improve quality of life through innovative integration of technology; and create shareholder value. We are present on four continents and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Scatec is in a phase of solid growth and is looking to strengthen the accounting team with a Financial System Controller with focus on improving our processes. This is a challenging, versatile and visible role. You will be a key resource in the team working towards a more efficient use of the new ERP-system MS Dynamics 365. You will also be supporting the Accounting team in their processes to recognize possible improvements.
We have already implemented D365 in more than 8 locations globally and have decided to increase the efficiency in the accounting and reporting processes, reason why we are looking for a person who has both accounting and process expertise. This role will be part of the Accounting team in Scatec ASA and will work closely with the Financial Operation and System team. You will also get to do some international travels to our sites around the world.
- Take a leading role in further developing the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting, including standardisation, improvements and streamlining of core processes using the key financial systems (D365, PowerBI, Cognos)
- Supporting the Accounting team through the adoption of standard system functionality
- Coordinate the improvements between Accounting and Financial System and Operation (FSO)
- Follow up our Accounting teams globally to ensure the correct use of the systems
- Represent Accounting in the projects initiated by FSO and coordinate with the Accounting team in Scatec ASA
- Support the FSO team
- Understand the setup of parameters in D365 to better understand the optimal use of the system
- Drive best practice implementations globally
- University level degree within Business Administration/Finance/Economics
- Minimum 3 - 5 years relevant work experience
- Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Experience with currency- and intercompany transactions
- Very good understanding of accounting processes and Internal Control
- Excellent system knowledge and Excel skills
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 and PowerBI is an advantage
- Experience from Project Accounting is an advantage
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Dedicated, flexible and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Organised and methodical
- Driven, always looking for ways to improve and having high aspirations for own work
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- High social and intercultural competence
Scatec is an exciting, innovative, and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, diverse and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference.
It is part of every employees’ terms of reference to contribute to Scatec's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are:
- Driving results
- Working together
Norges største trampolineparkkjede søker regnskap…
Konserncontroller til markedsleder med fokus på b…
Norsk Gjenvinning Norge AS
Investment Banking, Equity Research & internships
SpareBank 1 Markets
CFO E.A. Smith
E. A. Smith AS
Compliance Manager til investeringsselskap