Senior Financial Controller
OMP Capital is an alternative asset manager focused on the energy and infrastructure sectors with a European nexus. The Company was established in 2013 by HitecVision, a $6 billion AUM private equity fund, and is backed by leading U.S. and European institutional investors with total invested capital of USD 900m.
OMP, a licensed manager of Alternative Investment Funds, is seeking a new Senior Financial Controller. As part of the team you will be an important resource being responsible for the group’s accounting policies, procedures and financial reporting as well as being involved in accounting and tax matters in investment decisions. You will report to the CEO.
- quarterly financial reporting
- oversight and follow-up of accounting services
- implementation and development of financial internal controls
- financial reporting to the FSA
- support the investment teams in execution and documentation of investments
- reporting of returns and development of investments, including fair value estimates of investments on a quarterly basis
- primary point of contact towards auditors
- higher degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- 3-5 years of experience in audit or similar controller position
- strong knowledge of accounting policies and reporting standards (both Norwegian GAAP and IFRS)
- experience with fair value measurement of investments in accordance with IFRS
- experience with internal controls and establishment of internal control systems and procedures
- experience in companies engaged in fund management, regulated financial activities or in the shipping/offshore industry is an advantage
- good IT and MS Excel/Office skills
- high proficiency in written and verbal Norwegian and English
We look for a sociable and flexible candidate with high working capacity, who can work independently, structured and accurately.
- a professional and challenging work environment
- an important role with the possibility to influence a company with strong ambitions
- motivated, competent and sociable colleagues
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Nora Lundstrøm, Advisor at FinancePeople, at 482 71 203 or email email@example.com, or André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 934 80 266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Senior Business Controller
Konsernregnskapssjef til konsern i vekst
Statkraft Mer Holding AS
Head of Group Accounting / Konsernregnskapssjef t…
Forretningsorientert Business Controller
Avarn Security AS
Group Financial Controller til Nordens hurtigst v…
ICE COMMUNICATION NORGE AS