Aker Clean Hydrogen develops, builds, owns, and operates clean hydrogen production facilities at industrial scale. The company is building on core capabilities from the Aker group to become the most efficient hydrogen value chain integrator in a fast-growing global market. Aker Clean Hydrogen has a portfolio of industrial clean hydrogen projects and prospects with a total capacity of 1.3 GW under development, and additional pipeline and opportunities of 4.7 GW.
The world needs clean hydrogen to meet the Paris Agreement. In Europe, more than 50% of the required CO2 reductions rely entirely on clean hydrogen as an energy carrier or as feedstock to industrial processes. Our purpose at Aker Clean Hydrogen is to accelerate this transition and become a preferred partner for industrial scale applications globally. We are committed to developing, building, owning and operating industrial scale, blue and green hydrogen projects globally, to enable a cleaner, greener future. We already have exciting project opportunities in Norway, Chile, and Uruguay but we need talented, curious and environmentally passionate individuals, like yourself, to expand our team and fulfill our vision.
The industrialization of clean hydrogen starts now. Join the hydrogen revolution!
To secure new business and fulfill our ambition, we are looking to hire experienced, pro-active, and adaptable professionals who can identify, evaluate and integrate multinational market opportunities into profitable, long-term investments, agreements and partnerships. We are excited to announce available positions within our Finance Team as Project Controller.
- responsible for leading project controlling in ACH
- develop reporting routines and framework for the company’s projects
- prepare and deliver project reporting and analysis
- perform financial analysis of the company’s financial activities including project controlling functions
- based on analysis, develop, and deliver reports and presentations to key stakeholders
- day to day communication with Project Managers to be up to date on project performance, both operational and financial
- other ad hoc tasks within the Finance Team
Desired background and qualifications:
- Master of Science in audit, finance, business strategy or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience from similar roles, audit, due diligence advisory, consulting, corporate finance, banking or similar
- experience from project controlling from other industries is an advantage
- advanced Excel user
- fluent English, both written and verbally
Desired personal skills:
We are looking for hungry change-makers who excel at generating results and want to be part of growing and developing Aker Clean Hydrogen into the world’s most efficient hydrogen value chain integrator for industrial scale clean hydrogen. You might describe yourself as a structured person with a proactive and efficient work stile. Strong analytic and problem-solving skills together with high level of accuracy will be important personal attributes in this role. Additionally, you should identify as a self-starter who understands the bigger picture and is energized by problem solving and complex structures on a global scale.
Join us and have an impact on our journey to a cleaner, greener future!
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Nora Lundstrøm, Advisor at FinancePeople, at 482 71 203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, on mobile 909 91 137 or email email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.