Aker Clean Hydrogen develops, builds, owns, and operates clean hydrogen production facilities at industrial scale. The company is building on core capabilities from the Aker group to become the most efficient hydrogen value chain integrator in a fast-growing global market. Aker Clean Hydrogen has a portfolio of industrial clean hydrogen projects and prospects with a total capacity of 1.3 GW under development, and additional pipeline and opportunities of 4.7 GW.
The world needs clean hydrogen to meet the Paris Agreement. In Europe, more than 50% of the required CO2 reductions rely entirely on clean hydrogen as an energy carrier or as feedstock to industrial processes. Our purpose at Aker Clean Hydrogen is to accelerate this transition and become a preferred partner for industrial scale applications globally. We are committed to developing, building, owning and operating industrial scale, blue and green hydrogen projects globally, to enable a cleaner, greener future. We already have exciting project opportunities in Norway, Chile, and Uruguay but we need talented, curious and environmentally passionate individuals, like yourself, to expand our team and fulfill our vision.
The industrialization of clean hydrogen starts now. Join the hydrogen revolution!
To secure new business and fulfill our ambition, we are looking to hire experienced, pro-active, and adaptable professionals who can identify, evaluate and integrate multinational market opportunities into profitable, long-term investments, agreements and partnerships. We are excited to announce available positions within our Finance Team as Financial Analyst.
- conduct analysis for the company’s projects and prospects as basis for the project investment models
- develop investment models for the company’s projects
- based on analysis of market, projects, opportunities; develop, and deliver reports and presentations to key stakeholders
- assist the business development with analysis to be used for evaluating new opportunities
- for larger investments, assist the CFO and the Head of M&A in the preparation of presentations and memos for investment committees
- take responsibility for coordinating and leading internal strategic projects within the company
- assist and execute together with a team in partnership discussions and M&A processes
- ad hoc projects and analysis
Desired background and qualifications:
- Master of Science in Finance, Business strategy or similar
- 2-4 years of relevant experience from transaction advisory, management consulting, corporate finance, audit, banking or private equity
- experience from renewable energy, industrial gas, Oil & Gas or petrochemical sectors is an advantage
- analytical and with excellent numerical ability
- advanced Excel user
- fluent English, both written and verbally
Desired personal skills:
- analytical and commercial mindset
- ability to work both independently and as a productive member of relevant teams
- highly motivated, pro-active, assertive and driven, yet humble
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
Join us and have an impact on our journey to a cleaner, greener future!
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.